Location: Portland, OR
Are you a skilled Automation Technician with experience in control systems, ladder logic programming, and Scada networks? Do you have expertise in PLC and HMI software and hardware, variable speed drive setup, instrumentation, and electrical diagrams/schematics? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an Automation Technician with strong customer service skills to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for post-sale service to customers, handling controls engineering in a production environment. Your duties will include programming PLCs, HMI, and VFD, in-house testing and debugging of systems, helping with troubleshooting and FMS integration, conducting some research and development, functional testing, field service, and product/system startups.
About 25% of the time, you will be at customers’ jobsites, while the rest of the time will be spent in the office. These are often custom-built systems and products used in a range of OEM and other applications.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Automation Technician looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
- Provide post-sale service to customers
- Handle controls engineering in a production environment
- Program PLCs, HMI, and VFD
- Test and debug systems in-house
- Help with troubleshooting and FMS integration
- Conduct research and development as needed
- Perform functional testing, field service, and product/system startups
- Spend 25% of time at customer jobsites, 75% in the office
- Experience in control systems, ladder logic programming, and Scada networks
- Expertise in PLC and HMI software and hardware, variable speed drive setup, instrumentation, and electrical diagrams/schematics
- Strong customer service skills
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.