HVAC Project Manager | $110K-$130K
Our client is a leading provider of commercial buildings and mechanical HVAC services, and they are seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Bellevue, WA.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction, future sales budgeting, and cost control. You’ll manage project deliveries, subcontractor management to meet budget and schedule, project coordination, and project commissioning and training as required.
HVAC Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure client satisfaction and future sales budgeting and cost control
- Manage project deliveries, subcontractor management, project coordination, and project commissioning and training
- Scheduling, change order processing, billings, manpower control, material and equipment buyouts
- Manage the submittal and closeout process
- Coordinate RFIs and coordination drawings
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or 5 years of field experience in mechanical construction
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and manage their own workload
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and scheduling software
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals in the commercial buildings and mechanical HVAC industry, this could be the perfect role for you.
Our client offers a competitive salary and excellent growth opportunities. Apply now and take the first step toward a rewarding career as a Project Manager.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Seattle, Seattle HVAC jobs, and Seattle Management jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.