HVAC Engineering Manager | $100K-$130K DOE + Bonus
Location: Tacoma, WA
Our client is a commercial mechanical contracting company specializing in Design/Build, Fabrication and Installation, Construction, Controls, and Service. We are currently seeking an experienced HVAC Engineering Manager to join their team and oversee the design process for various projects.
HVAC Engineering Manager Job Responsibilities
- Work with Sales to determine system type and assist with budgets
- Prepare calculations for system sizing and layout and sizing of components
- Design all details for required construction elements for installation
- Manage workload and track project design status to meet deadlines
- Ensure code requirements are met and provide necessary information for permit application
- Produce O&M’s, Commissioning documents, and other necessary project communication materials
- Distribute projects to department personnel and oversee proper design implementation
- Review engineering hours against estimates
- Coordinate with other project designers to ensure space, weight, and electrical needs are met
- 5-6 years of design experience in commercial mechanical contracting
- Management/supervisor experience preferred
- Proficient with HVAC systems and equipment
- Familiarity with energy and mechanical codes
- Software proficiency in CAD, Revit, and load estimating
If you’re an experienced Engineering Manager with a background in commercial mechanical contracting and an eye for detail, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in the Seattle area, Seattle HVAC jobs, and Seattle Management jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.