Our client, a powerhouse in home construction and development, seeks an organized coordinator to help plan and draw up neighborhood agreements and contracts.
Use your organizational, detail, and communication abilities as you gather land and legal information, draw up and review draft and final documents, and make sure everything’s complete, fair, and compliant. Bring in your people skills as you engage with new homeowners and members.
Enjoy a competitive salary plus bonus, a collaborative work environment, and an excellent long-term career path with an industry leader. You’ll also like the generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, stock options and more.
- Set up governing documents that align with land, legal, and homeowner needs
- Select management co., prepare budget, and ensure contract readiness
- Organize and create boards according to plan
- Shepherd transition from developer to management and HOA oversight
- HOA or management-related experience or training
- Strong communication, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Proven attention to detail, investigative, and social abilities
- Personal and professional integrity and reliability
This company is ready to interview and hire immediately.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.