Location: Lacey, WA
This opportunity has it all – quality, growth, and culture of teamwork and respect. Our client, a growing builder of quality multifamily homes, is expanding and looking for a versatile and ready Assistant Superintendent.
You’ll assist with the oversight of daily construction of multifamily projects, including schedule, cost control, completion log, and safety. Use your experience to ensure subcontractor performance is on time, on budget, and done well, and make sure everyone has what they need to get things done. At project’s end, meet with owners and perform walk-throughs to confirm customer satisfaction.
Work with a positive and professional team to ensure company and team best practices are fulfilled. These people walk the talk of “doing it right,” yet maintain an amazing culture that’s both relaxed and very productive.
Enjoy a very competitive compensation structure that includes annual bonus as well as generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and paid time off.
- Assist the project Superintendent with projects’ oversight
- Certify that schedule, budget, and specifications are met
- Work with subcontractors to ensure best practices are performed to spec
- Perform walk-throughs with owners to confirm satisfaction
- Residential construction experience and knowledge of scheduling, blueprints, and construction trades
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven customer service, communication, and computer abilities
- Positive attitude, initiative, integrity
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.