Our client supplies and distributes custom industrial machinery. They design their own machines and have a strong service department to maintain their products and meet their 1,000-plus customers’ needs.
The role is Channel Manager for their Municipality and Public Works division. In it, you’ll meet with existing and potential clients to create and build productive relationships. You will be responsible for bidding on and winning projects ranging from a few thousand to hundreds of thousands of dollars as you solve customer problems, provide estimates and win deals.
Our client has an exclusive line of equipment and offers a unique blend of custom industrial machinery, solutions, installation, and maintenance services.
You’ll enjoy being part of a stable and experienced team, a base a salary of $60,000 to $70,000 plus commissions, and a generous benefit package that includes mileage reimbursement, medical, dental, vision and 401K.
- Achieve the sales goals for the Seattle branch
- Specialize in this particular channel business in WA, OR, ID and AK
- Expand business relationships with existing clients
- Manage projects from concept to completion
- Analyze RFP’s, specifications, and drawings to compute labor costs, materials required, and scheduling
- Prepare estimates, proposals, and bid documents
Candidates should have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with at least one of their industrial lines
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Associates degree with equivalent work and engineering experience strongly preferred
- Valid and clean driver’s license required
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.