Our client supplies, manufactures, and distributes a range of industrial machinery. Completely self-sufficient, they custom design their own machines and have a strong service department to maintain their products and meet their 1,000-plus customers’ needs. They have an attractive culture which shows in their employee retention, averaging between 12 and 20 years.
The role is Territory Manager for the South Seattle and Eastside area. In it, you’ll meet with existing and potential clients to create and build productive relationships. You will be responsible for securing projects ranging from a few thousand to hundreds of thousands of dollars as you solve customer problems, provide estimates and take-offs, and win deals.
Our client has an exclusive line of equipment and offers a unique blend of custom industrial machinery, solutions, and services. This territory is already established and performing well.
You’ll enjoy being part of a stable and experienced team, a salary range of $65,000 to $70,000 plus bonus, and a generous benefit package that includes car allowance, medical, dental, vision, 401K and life insurance.
· Achieve the sales goals for the Seattle branch
· Expand business relationships with existing clients
· Manage projects from concept to completion
· Analyze RFP’s, specifications, and drawings to compute labor costs, materials required, and scheduling
· Prepare estimates, proposals, and bid documents
Candidates should have:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with at least one line of commercial B2B services
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Associates degree with equivalent work and engineering experience strongly preferred
· Valid and clean driver’s license required
· Must pass a drug screen and criminal background
This company is extremely motivated to hire. Qualified candidates are highly encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.