Are you an experienced industrial sales professional? Do you attend to your present accounts while developing new ones? Are you ready to grow your career with a strong, national pacesetter? If so, this opportunity could be yours.
Our client, an established provider of industrial equipment and parts for the OEM and related marketplace, has a growth-based opening in their Portland-area territory. You’ll focus most of your energies on growing and maintaining business in an assigned territory. Utilize deep technical support and strong company backing to meet your clients’ product, design, and application needs.
Enjoy a fair base salary with a generous and achievable incentive package, company vehicle, and a supportive local management and culture.
• Create and grow new and present business in the territory
• Prospect and consultatively sell custom solutions and standard products to customers
• Utilize full spectrum of company engineering and technical support
• Investigate and be aware of marketplace trends, issues, and projections
• Build lasting business relationships and strong industry networks
• Proven and consistent sales performance in the industrial market
• Understanding of motors, controls, and material handling parts, equipment, and products
• Self-driven to acquire new business and perform at a highly professional level
• Track record of building lasting and professional business relationships
• Able to assist in creating custom solutions for customers
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, and all qualified candidates will be considered.