Are you an experienced industrial sales professional? Do you attend to your present accounts while developing new ones? Are you ready to increase your income with a strong compensation structure? If so, this opportunity could be yours.
Our client, an established provider of industrial equipment and parts for the OEM and related marketplace, has an immediate opening in their Portland-area territory. You’ll focus most of your energies on a specific product type and still have access to a range of others as you use company-specific sales training to maintain accounts and establish new ones. Utilize deep technical support and strong company backing meet your clients’ material handling and conveyor-related needs.
Enjoy a fair base salary with a generous and achievable incentive package, company vehicle, and a supportive local management and culture.
· Create and grow new and present business in the territory
· Prospect and consultatively sell custom solutions and standard products to customers
· Utilize full spectrum of company engineering and technical support
· Investigate and be aware of marketplace trends, issues, and projections
· Build lasting business relationships and strong industry networks
· Proven and consistent sales performance in the industrial market
· Understanding of conveyor and material handling parts, equipment, and products
· Self-driven to acquire new business and perform at a highly professional level
· Track record of building lasting and professional business relationships
· Able to assist in creating custom solutions for customers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $110,000.00 per year.