Are you a service-oriented, industrial sales professional? Do you attend to your established accounts while developing new ones? Are you adept at utilizing multiple technical and team resources to meet your customers’ needs? If so, read on.
Our client, an established provider of stock and custom-engineered equipment and parts for the OEM and related marketplace, has an immediate opening in their Portland-area territory. You’ll strengthen present accounts and establish new business for top-of-the-line control, pneumatic, and hydraulic products. Utilize deep technical and engineering support from your teammates to create custom solutions for your clients.
Enjoy a generous base salary with incentives, competitive benefit package, car allowance, and a supportive Northwest management group.
- Create and grow new and present business in the territory
- Prospect and educate about custom solutions and standard products to customers
- Utilize full spectrum of company engineering and technical support
- Investigate and be aware of marketplace trends, issues, and projections
- Build lasting business relationships and strong industry networks
- Proven and consistent sales performance in the industrial market
- Understanding of electric and pneumatic controls, parts, equipment, and products
- Self-driven to acquire new business and perform at a highly professional level
- Track record of building lasting and professional business relationships
- Able to assist in creating custom solutions for customers