Are you experienced in international import and export? Does your skillset include tracking the ins and outs of import regulations and tariffs? Are your Excel skills excellent? If so, you should know about this excellent career opportunity that is available now!
Our client, an established importer, exporter, and distributor of quality products worldwide, seeks an import coordinator capable of managing their book and the logistics for it.
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, a professional and productive environment, and the stability that an established company and essential products bring. If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you!
• Manage a book of food and related good imports
• Facilitate logistics, movement, and handling of products worldwide
• Ensure compliance regarding regulations and tariffs
• Strict attention to detail in all areas
• Proven experience in import/export, ideally in food products
• Demonstrated high-level proficiency in Excel
• Knowledge of import regulations, law, and related issues
• Record of professional performance
This employer is ready to hire. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.