Our client is a full service Mechanical contractor for over 70 years, exceptionally reputable, and stable. They provide design, fabrication, installation and maintenance services for commercial and industrial HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, hydronic, and automation needs in the lower WA and Northern OR.
They service the Pacific Northwest, OR & WA and their technicians install new systems both as part of both bid and spec’d projects, but also troubleshooting and repairing Commercial & Industrial Commercial projects & retrofits. Troubleshooting sheet metal, piping and electrical systems to do retrofit and replacement work.
This is a Union shop, Compensation will be competitive, or exceed Union Journeyman expectations. Compensation also includes employer fully paid (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & 401k) and of course a company truck.
- Knowledge and expertise needed to install new equipment as well as troubleshooting existing machinery, doing both maintenance and repairs
- Trouble shooting experience with the ability to solve various technical issues
- Understand blueprints, schematics and compliance regulations
- Understands commercial plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, building automation and refrigeration.
- ELO6 & EPA Licensing / Certification required (or be a work in progress)
- History of job stability
- Experience with Commercial HVAC
- Can travel within local territory, passing a drug, criminal & driving background check
- Position is Full-Time, Direct hire with benefits starting on the first month after day 60
- Salary ranges from competitive with Union shops
- Employer Paid Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k Benefits Included.
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.