1. A first impression is made in less than 30 seconds.
2. Want to boost your charisma? Focus on energy and optimism.
3. “You’re always an employee, you’re always representing your company, and you’re always representing yourself.”
4. Rule #1 for dealing with bad bosses: It’s okay to question authority.
5. No matter where your stress is coming from, it’s not doing you any good—until you learn how to address it.
6. Some of the world’s most successful leaders regularly express all manner of emotions, including anger.
7. Work isn’t always about the larger picture; sometimes, it’s about the brown M&Ms.
8. Want to get ahead at work? The first step is gaining a loyal following.
9. If you look really closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
10. A job, even a great job or a fantastic career, doesn’t give your life meaning, at least not by itself.