Our client is a chef-led industry pacesetter providing nose-to-tail proteins to Seattle-area clients. Their noteworthy customer list includes restaurants, grocers, caterers, food trucks, corporate food service, health care, and education facilities. They value and strive to consistently exceed expectations in service and quality to chefs in the Pacific Northwest.
If you love to prospect, network, have a good understanding and knowledge of meats and seafood, this would be the role for you! You will prospect, find new business, share the company’s story, and create profitable relationships throughout the industry. Control your accounts, sales process, and income by ensuring the highest level of care from start to finish.
You’ll enjoy an commission-enhanced compensation structure based on your experience, as well as a car allowance and full benefit package.
• Prospect and acquire new client relationships
• Manage and strengthen present client relationships
• Consult clients regarding new and familiar product uses
• Continuously manage and grow a network of existing and new clientele
• Proven success in food product sales
• Knowledge and understanding of meats, poultry, game, and seafood
• Strong sales ethic and go-getter attitude
• Positive & respectful communication style
• Record of presenting a high quality of service
This employer is ready to hire immediately. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
In order to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.