$50,000 1st year + Quarterly Bonus!
Join this well-established finance company with over 55 years of service to the Pacific Northwest! Due to company growth and division expansion, our client is adding a Financial Services Representative in their Management Training program.
Train with senior leadership in a structured program as you learn customer and client service, application and qualifications review, financial decision-making, contract structuring, and more.
This is a full-time position that offers a stable Monday through Friday work schedule, a base salary of $36,000 (DOE), quarterly bonuses, and a full benefit package covering hospital, medical, dental, vacation, and 401k plan. You’ll also enjoy supportive management that strives for an environment that enables the right balance between work and family.
Promotions into management are merit-driven and based on performance. You’ll need a 4-year degree along with your high energy, a good attitude and willingness to learn and work with people.
To apply, please feel free to call us directly at (425) 968.9000 or send your resume to email@example.com.
- Meet or exceed monthly goals
- Have a positive attitude
- Provide a superior level of service
- Have fun!
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Customer service, sales, or collection experience preferred
- Desire to learn and grow a long-term career
- Able to pass a criminal background check and have responsible credit history.