Are you getting the hours you need for expected income? You will all year ‘round with our client!
Over 50 years old, they supply and manufacture industrial machinery with applications that include compressed air, pump systems, vacuum, and HVAC solutions. Completely self-sufficient, they custom design their own machines and have the proprietary right to the maintenance on their systems.
This career opportunity has tremendous growth potential in the Pacific Northwest territory. The company’s attractive culture shows in their employee retention, which averages between 12 and 20 years.
– Troubleshooting skills at the component level
– Ability to understand and read blueprints, schematics and compliance regulations.
– Experience in electrical or mechanical engineering is a plus
– Demonstrated customer service skills
Qualified candidates will have:
– A history of job stability.
– Experience in compressed air systems or rotating machinery
– Ability to travel within local territory
– Can pass a drug, criminal and driving background check
This is a full time, direct-hire position (no part time, contract-to-hire, or project-based employment). Starting hourly wages range from $15- $20 hourly for mechanics or technicians without industrial machinery experience. Their generous benefit package includes full medical, dental, vision & life insurance as well as retirement benefits. Personal and professional growth can result in future compensation growth up to $28 / hour.
This company is extremely motivated to hire. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and all qualified applicants will be considered.