Our client is a family-run importer and exporter of agricultural goods and related products. They work with many different markets and value adapting to various cultural environments to build and maintain strong relationships through good communication and quality products.
If you have a passion for food and sales, are fluent in English and Chinese, this might be a position to consider! You would be working with a small team that supports each other and is passionate about the goods and services they provide. This job would get you traveling locally, nationally, and internationally – prospecting, and give you experience in international markets. The job would allow you to utilize your food sales and understanding of the market in the ever-expanding globalized world.
• Manage the sales food goods exports
• Knowledge of exportation laws, regulations, and restrictions
• Understanding of the goods responsible for Exporting
• Prospecting future clients
• Traveling to potential clients and facilities
• Keep aware of market changes and needs
• Manage strategic sales goals and quotas
• Adaptable to differing cultural surroundings and needs
• Background in food sales – bonus if it’s also within food exportation or importation
• Fluent in English and Chinese
• Background in sales – preferably within the food industry
• Respectful and of cultural differences
• Result oriented with sound business acumen
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
In order to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.