Are you getting the hours you need? You will with our client, year round!
Founded over 70 years ago, our client is an extremely reputable supplier and custom manufacturer of industrial machinery. They have an exclusive on a few lines of equipment and customize their blend of industrial machinery and services ranging from compressed air and industrial pump systems, engineering and consulting services as well as HVAC solutions. Because they manufacturer these products at the component level, they are also positioned as the primary company to service this machinery.
- Knowledge and expertise needed to install new equipment as well as troubleshooting existing machinery, doing both maintenance and repairs
- Trouble shooting experience with the ability to solve various technical issues
- Understand blueprints, schematics and compliance regulations
- Electrical or mechanical engineering experience is a plus
- History of job stability
- Experience in compressed air systems or rotating machinery will be considered first (send any certifications whether on your resume or not)
- Can travel within local territory, passing a drug, criminal & driving background check
- Position is Full-Time
- Salary ranges from $24- $34 / hourly DOE
- Employer Paid Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k Benefits Included.
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.