Location: Redmond, WA
$30.hr – $32.hr Compensation is based on experience with a potential year-end bonus and/or year-end 401k match at 6%.
Innovative metal fabrication company has an opening for an estimator in our retail display/small jobs division.
● Represent the company by establishing good relationships with employees, customers and suppliers.
● Capable of estimating small steel and unique jobs requiring artistic and complex challenges.
● Review projects with General Manager
● Coordinate projects with Shop Foreman from onset to completion
● Handle all change orders
● Work with Cad detailer for more complex and accurate drawings when needed
● Accurately prepare for billing.
● Exposure to welding and metal fabrication
● Knowledge of metal finishes
● Possess strong work ethic
● Must be a self-starter
● Excellent customer service skills in person, by phone and email.
● High communication and interpersonal skills
● Computer literate
● Valid Driver’s license
● Knowledge of SAP software a plus
You must be a self-starter and demonstrate leadership traits while working independently, with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail. We recognize the value in consistency and have been family owned and operated for over 36 years.