Our client, a major industry force with over 160 years’ worth of service and growth, is looking for a skilled and experienced Escrow Officer for their busy North Seattle office.
In this role, you will oversee deed integrity, contracts, titles, closings, and more for a variety of real estate transactions. Career growth is enabled here; every employee is supported to grow professionally and given to tools to do so.
Enjoy a competitive salary based on experience, commissions, and a generous benefits package that includes full medical, dental, vision, and 401K. You’ll like being part of an organization with a strong corporate culture where everyone is a valued member of the team.
- Be responsible for providing superior escrow services while maximizing profitability
- Disburse funds as authorized by the escrow instructions, including charges for title insurance, recording fees, real estate commissions, and loan payoffs
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions
- Complete closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title; prepare HUD by utilizing lender instructions
- Washington LPO license required
- Familiar with escrow and title standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proven attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, and professional presentation
- Self-motivated and -directed to consistently generate a high volume of work
- College degree strongly preferred, but not required
This company is ready to interview and hire immediately.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.
Quick apply code: