Are you mechanically minded? Are you comfortable with maintenance and repairs of sophisticated, commercial-grade equipment, parts, and whole units?
Our client, one of the nation’s leading suppliers of commercial laundry services, is adding to their team. You will service and repair high-end company equipment at their plant, conduct preventative maintenance inspections, and perform safety checks and reports.
This company offers a competitive hourly compensation of $23 to $25 an hour, depending on your experience. You’ll also enjoy a generous, full benefit package that covers hospital, medical, and dental.
Qualified candidates should be mechanically inclined and have at least three years of experience in similar technical capacity. This career opportunity has tremendous stability as well as growth potential.
– Troubleshooting skills to the component level
– Ability to understand and learn compliance regulations.
– Experience in mechanical engineering/repairs
– Demonstrated customer service skills
Qualified candidates will have:
– Successful history of completing technical repairs
– Experience with commercial laundry machinery
– Can pass a drug, criminal and driving background check
This is a full time, direct-hire position (no part time, contract-to-hire, or project-based employment).
This company is extremely motivated to hire. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply, and all qualified applicants will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.