Our client is a national distributor with an attractive company culture, great benefits, and competitive pay. They are seeking a high-level manager for operations oversight and to train and develop leadership skills in middle managers and direct reports.
As a distributor of essential products, the company has experienced no stoppage of business during Covid-19.
Your main duties will be:
– Managing middle managers, supervisors, and the day-to-day warehouse operations including logistics, shipping, receiving, inventory, transfers and restocking.
– Leading and developing the teams around you. Promotion from within is a major part of this fast-growing, customer- and employee-driven company. This is a vital skill.
– Maintain a high level of accuracy in daily operations.
You’ll have to have:
– Bachelors Degree
– Proven success in warehouse distribution, operations, and team leadership
– Experience interviewing, hiring, training, and developing talent
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Experience managing warehouses of over 200,000 SQ FT
Compensation is in the $70-140K range (DOE), along with employer-paid medical, dental, vision & employer-matching 401k benefits.
Relocations will be considered.
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.