Location: Las Vegas, NV
Our client is looking for a Director of Sales for their Amazon-affiliated business. If you are familiar with the Amazon Renewed program and features, or have contacts within Amazon’s Renewed team, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will have firsthand experience working in the Renewed department and have maintained contacts in the department.
Some responsibilities of this role would be to build and maintain relationships with Amazon. Renewed representatives monitor the account, as well as report on account health risks/issues, and create plans to resolve issues that pose a risk to the account.
The Director of Sales’ role would also need to be able to create and oversee multiple Renewed accounts and stay up to date on Renewed Marketplace policies and operations in order to leverage them to our advantage. Account management responsibilities include corresponding with Amazon. Renewed representatives, responding to customer inquiries and reviews, leading the sales team to generate plans of action, responding to policy violations to keep these accounts healthy, devise marketing strategies to get more orders, staying up to date on Amazon’s Renewed and FBA programs and features, and generate reports to track daily activities, results and forecasting.
Ultimately, a successful Director of Sales should collaborate with our leadership and other team members. While there is only one open position currently, this is the beginning of our Amazon Account Management Team. There is extreme potential for long term upward mobility.
- Available to coordinate and communicate with leadership and other teams at most hours of the day and night(Amazon shops and teams based in multiple countries around the globe)
- Create multiple Amazon Renewed accounts and maintain strong relationships with Amazon representatives
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all account management matters
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of daily/weekly initiatives to internal leadership
- Forecast and track key account performance metrics (e.g. Sales, Customer Service Performance, Policy Compliance, Account Health, etc.)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Amazon Renewed representative, Account Manager, Case Manager, or Amazon Renewed Seller
- Solid experience with Amazon Seller Central and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customers in need
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.