Are you ready to advance your career with one of the best companies in the field? Our client, an acclaimed periodontics office in the Pacific Northwest, is seeking a positive and professional clinic manager.
Use your dental experience and management skills as you oversee staff training and scheduling, patient room assignments, material and supplies, and coordinate resource availability for procedures. Work closely with the office manager and physicians to grow and enhance the already top-notch team.
You’ll enjoy quality compensation and a competitive benefits package as well as a solid future with a prestigious, highly regarded team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Schedule each patient appointment and staffing availability
- Oversee training of new clinical staff, including weekly meetings for updates
- Handle audits, reviews, and other compliance points
- Work with owner-doctors on clinical team training and skill upgrades
- Demonstrated success as a dental assistant
- Proven supervisory experience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Positive and professional outlook and personality
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.