Are you ready to continue your career with one of the best? Our client, one of the top periodontal offices in the Pacific Northwest, is seeking a surgical assistant for their expanding office.
You will use your experience as you work alongside the dentist assisting and helping with the surgeries. Enjoy quality compensation and benefits as well as a solid future with a prestigious, highly-regarded team.
- Assist with the setting up and tearing down of rooms for surgery patients
- Greet patients and perform pre-surgical preparations
- Assist the oral surgeon during surgery, providing suction, monitoring instruments, and swapping tools, as necessary
- Provide instruction to patients regarding post-operative healing and transportation
- Operate X-ray equipment
- Washington State certification exams are required and must be retaken periodically to
stay up to date
- One to two years of Oral Surgical Assistant experience
- Positive attitude, organized, reliable, and professional
- This employer is ready to interview and hire immediately.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the
Quick Apply button below.