Location: Marysville, Ellensburg
Are you a customer service pro? Do you have a good knowledge of home construction? Are you ready for a long-term career? If so, this excellent career opportunity is available now! Our client, a Fortune 500-ranked building firm, seeks an organized and detailed service rep to assist new homeowners.
You’ll be there for new homeowners handling walk-throughs and final checklists to make sure their new house is finished, up to spec, and ready for them to move in. Schedule any repairs or corrections with superintendents and subcontractors, follow-up to ensure completion, and confirm buyer satisfaction.
- Walk through, inspection, and orientation of new home with new owners
- Create work orders and add to schedule for superintendent and subcontractors
- Ensure timely completion of repairs/construction
- Confirm customer satisfaction with completed work
- Follow up to ensure continued satisfaction with home
- Basic understanding of home construction and home elements
- Strong communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Proven computer skills, especially scheduling, work orders, and notifications
- Personal and professional integrity and reliability