$75K – $150K DOE
Our customer, an established & growing local construction company, is actively seeking an experienced Electrical Project Manager & Estimator to work out of there Seattle office. This is an in-office position with occasional field work. Solid company with contracts scheduled out for the next 3 years.
Projects are located throughout the greater Puget Sound.
To be considered you should have:
• Team and Crew Leadership
• Custom Residential Wiring
• PV Solar
• Understanding of Low Voltage/Data/CCTV
• Structured Wiring
• Home Theater
• Smart Home/Building Technology
• Multi-Family/Mixed use/Hospitality new construction building and developments
• Residential Service Calls
• Switch Gear and Electrical services
• Circuit layout and design
• Ability to understand blueprints and electrical schematics
• Comfortable in design-build environments etc.
Duties to include:
• Provide accurate and complete estimates for Electrical work largely in multifamily, mixed use and hospitality new construction builds
• Read blueprints, perform takeoffs and provide proposals with often minimal information
• Provide high level customer service to both internal and external customers
• Produce accurate scope of work from drawings, walk throughs, and conversations with involved parties
• Process and track change orders and RFPs
• Follow up on outstanding bids, often rebidding as new drawings become available
• Track all changes from original bid to final approved bid documents
• Perform Jobsite visits as necessary
• Respond quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Selected Candidate must have valid driver’s license, pass a criminal background check and be eligible to work in the U.S.
Company offers solid benefits including PTO, 401K with company match, 100% Medical for employee, Dental, Vision