Are you a self-starter interested in making things happen? Do you enjoy a busy work environment? Do you have construction experience?
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join our busy Construction Department.
• Demonstrated planning skills and be able to effectively schedule tasks, meet deadlines
• Act decisively, be flexible, and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Able to read blueprints
•Computer literate, fluent in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
•Minimum two years construction administration experience working in a fast paced environment or equivalent education
• Must demonstrate assertive and attentive communication skills, both written and verbal
• Scheduling and interacting with sub-contractors to meet production deadlines
• Negotiating pricing with vendors
• Recruitment and negotiation with new sub-contractors
• Interacting with inspectors and jurisdictions
• Coordination of material deliveries
• Communication with customers
• 401K, Medical, Paid Time Off, Dental, HSA, Life Insurance, EAP
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.