Are you an experienced sales rep? Do you have knowledge of the construction arena? Have you built strong business relationships based on service, integrity, and trust? If so, this career opportunity could be yours!
Our client, an established manufacturer and supplier of high-quality construction materials, seeks a professional account manager for the north and east Puget Sound territory. You’ll call on single- and multi-family residential homebuilders representing project-critical products and solutions. Work closely with support and design teams to ensure the customer gets the parts and structure they need.
You’ll enjoy experienced and supportive leadership, generous base salary, and a company truck. This company is known as an innovative industry pacesetter with quality products.
THE JOB is Account Manager/Outside Sales. You’ll:
– Grow and manage local builder accounts
– Prepare and communicate price quotes, terms, service, and dates to customers
– Establish and maintain a strong network of industry relationships
– Work closely with inside sales and project coordinator team members
– Consistently offer full, top line of products and services
QUALIFICATIONS for the role include:
– Building materials industry experience
– Knowledge of blueprints, takeoffs, and estimating
– Demonstrated pricing and contract negotiation skills
– Successful sales and account management experience
PERSONAL QUALITIES that fit the company culture are:
– Personal and professional integrity
– Self-motivated to perform at a high level
– Attention to detail, solution orientation and problem-solving mindset
– Enthusiastic, positive, and authentically encouraging
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly and all qualified candidates will be considered.