Construction Foreman – $84K
Are you an experienced, bags-on construction leader? Do you want long-term stability in your career? Have you been ready to build on your experience and promote to superintendent? Our client, a highly regarded builder of a range of commercial projects, can get you into a solid, secure company with a clear track to promotion.
You will step right in and do quality control of subcontractors, plan reading for multiple trades, scheduling and oversight of self-performed carpentry work. Ensure that work complies with specifications, track progress, and do all you can to make sure the building’s ready on budget and on time. Demonstrated and consistent success will result in promotion to Superintendent.
As a company employee, you’ll enjoy job security, a generous compensation package, excellent benefits, and terrific company culture and leadership. Company truck with fuel allowance when Superintendent.
- Subcontractor oversight and supervision on commercial construction projects
- Ensure subcontractor work complies with all specifications
- Read and review plans for multiple trades
- Supervise and schedule self-performed carpentry work
- Experience as a commercial carpenter or foreman
- Demonstrated supervisory leadership of employees and subcontractors
- Familiarity with the trades involved in large building construction
- Self-motivated and -disciplined, communication skills, personal and professional integrity