Location: Portland, OR
Since 1982 this employer has simplified finding the very best commercial general contractors for all needs. Located in the Portland-Metro they have a reputation for not only building long-term relationships with subcontractors, architects, and customers, but delivering quality, cost-competitive projects.
Small Family Owned & Operated. Project size does not exceed $4mm.
- Knowledge in construction cost estimating, planning, scheduling projects and bidding.
- Management of construction projects; sometimes overseeing multiple projects at once.
- Prepare and submit project estimates and public bids.
- Approve all project transactions, purchases and change order requests.
- All phases of development including working with owners, subcontractors, and professionals to construct projects from concept to completion.
- 5+ years of Commercial Construction experience
- Strong communication, organization, attention to detail, and technical skills
- ProContractor MX software is desired, but not required