Location: Bothell, WA
Our client is a premiere Insurance brokerage who specializes in Group Benefits, Commercial & Personal Lines. Well known for being one of the largest worldwide brokers, they have a history of long-term employee retention, and a team structure that provides for growth potential. Managers act like mentors and are invested in your success. There is on-going training, plenty of room for growth and promotions for those hungry to challenge themselves!
In this position you will be responsible for supporting multiple producers, working with two Account Managers and acting as a liaison between the company and their clients.
- Manage an existing client book greater than $3 Million
- Correspond with clients and maintain strong relations
- Communicate with companies / wholesalers
- Bind quotations, review, process and invoice policies
- Prepare policy schedules and premium breakdowns
- Order, review and invoice Endorsements
- Cross-Selling / Marketing and Follow-up
Candidates should have:
- Active WA Property & Casualty License
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background
- Aptitude and attitude to work in a small business environment.
- Experience working with MS Excel (pivot tables, charting & V-lookups)
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply!