Location: Seattle, WA
Our client is a Commercial Developer with a niche for building luxury hotels and large multi-family buildings from the ground up. They have an attractive culture, offering lots of freedom, resources to get the job done and great compensation and benefits.
They have multiple ongoing projects and have a need for Superintendents & Project Managers to work immediately. An ideal candidate would be someone with experience building large multifamily and hotels with a minimum 150 units. Superintendent must have 5+ years’ experience. Project Managers 10+ years’ experience.
- Create and maintain schedules for the project, subcontractors, material scheduling and employee task scheduling
- Create positive relationships with team members, subcontractors, and owners
- Overseeing the installation and quality check for of countertops, cabinets, flooring, plumbing and electrical fixtures, doors, flooring, appliances, window coverings, painting, hardware, and trim.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Superintendent must have 5+ years’ experience working on large multifamily or luxury hotels
- Project Managers 10+ years’ experience working on large multifamily or luxury hotels
- Lives in the Greater Seattle area or can relocate within 30 days
Relocations will be considered for this role.
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.