Are you an experienced machinist? Does your experience include conversational CNC programming? Do you enjoy the challenge of prototype, R&D, and single-unit work? If so, this excellent career opportunity could be yours.
Our client is looking for a Mazatrol-savvy candidate to program, turn, and mill in their state-of-the-art facility. You’ll create parts for special projects, new technology, and research. Enjoy excellent benefits, fair compensation, and a supportive team culture.
- Utilize Mazatrol programming mode for milling and turning parts
- Check tool path and verify program
- Produce quality parts from design specs
- Follow company policies and procedures for records, compliance, and safety
- Significant machinist experience
- Experience with Mazatrol programming mode
- Proven attention to detail
- Established pattern of reliability
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.