Would you like to work in a purpose-driven group that strives to take great care of their community through their work? Our client, a regular award-winning insurance company, could be the place for you!
This Northwest firm is looking for a customer service-driven and effective Private Client Relationship Manager to step in and care for their more affluent customers. You’ll provide excellent customer service, solve problems, and answer questions as you help them through coverage questions, changes, and claims regarding the assets and things that matter to their lives!
You’ll enjoy and appreciate a professional and supportive culture, competitive compensation structure, and strong benefits package.
- Work with the affluent individuals and families by providing them with great customer service, communication and education regarding the insurance processes
- Providing client service including processing policy changes, problem solving, answering billing questions, providing information and solutions on coverage questions and changes, and claims processing.
- Following up on difficult client claims (such as automobile total, client injury or fire loss) where appropriate.
- Preparing Insurance Proposals with team recommendations Documenting all client work in the agency management system and helping to solve technical issues with the agency management system.
- Support the Advisor in selling additional lines and endorsements to enhance client coverages and meet client needs
- P&L License Required
- Minimum 5 years in the property and casualty with 7 years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of Affluent & High Net Worth carrier coverage and underwriting requirements is necessary. Utilizes PURE, Chubb, Nationwide Private Client. Experience in AMS 360 agency management system.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.