Our client is a small multidisciplinary firm of engineers, architects and landscape architects who strive to enhance livability within the city. Working exclusively for public agencies, with an emphasis on technically advanced projects that integrate with engineering.
You’ll be in the field working on job sites, administering contracts, bidding, and coordinating civil projects on behalf of the city. Managing logistics, budgeting, design on a team of civil engineers
Enjoy a competitive salary, complete benefit package that includes, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, transit support, paid holidays & PTO and career development.
- Administer Contracts
- Administering tasks, coordinating contractors
- Be the intermediate between projects
- Logistics and construction management
- Engineering or Construction Management Degree
- Previous experience with contractors, project engineers, or construction experience
- Experience estimating and bidding
- BONUS POINTS: experience with federally funded projects
- Strong reporting and communicating skills