Our client, a regional distributor of industrial, office, and packaging supplies, seeks an combination account manager and sales representative for the greater Seattle area.
This is an established company with a history of serving large and small clients in the manufacturing, education, and tech industries.
Use your consultative sales ability to manage established accounts of all sizes in a variety of markets. Discover and meet customers’ immediate and projected needs, provide solutions from a wide portfolio of top products, and leverage contacts to grow business in multiple customer divisions.
You’ll enjoy an attractive company culture that boasts high employee retention, diversity in the workforce, generous compensation, and employer-paid benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- Maintain and further develop existing B2B relationships within the territory
- Discover and develop new opportunities within established accounts
- Find and develop new account business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Consultative sales experience
- Self-directed and -motivated
- Proven success developing new business
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.