This career opportunity is available now. Our client, one of the oldest and most successful wholesale trade companies, is looking for a versatile and experienced trader to join their trusted team.
This company trades a range of products for regional, domestic, and international customers, and they are adept at managing and meeting customers’ needs and inventories.
The ideal candidate will have commodity sourcing and trading experience in the marketplace and be looking for support and funding for additional business. The demonstrated ability to work remotely is also important.
You’ll enjoy significant income potential via one of the best compensation plans in the industry and appreciate the backing of a savvy, professional team. This is a long-term opportunity with an established, highly-rated firm.
- Maintain relationships world-wide
- Establish and maintain new and existing relationships
- Source products for immediate and long-term client needs
- Negotiate best price and product
- Demonstrated and successful relative experience
- Have a profitable book of business
- A network of reliable and well-established contacts
- Self-directed and -motivated, able to work independently
This company is ready to interview and hire immediately. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.