Our client is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join their SaaS company. As a CSM, you will be working closely with customers to improve the ways they approach Marketing and Media Planning through their powerful Bayesian modeling software. This means understanding the client CMOs’ and VPs’ of Marketing business objectives and strategic goals and working with teams to execute a data-driven strategy.
- Own a book of business with a peer Technical Success Manager, responsible for all day-to-day service and support of clients
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the product platform, deeply knowledgeable about how to derive performance insights and create planning scenarios to meet client business objectives
- Train client teams on both the “how” and “why” of using the platform and strategically drive product adoption and engagement
- Create and deliver Key Insights presentations to client marketers and executive leadership teams
- Collaborate with your peer Technical Manager to successfully implement clients and revisit model structure on a regular basis to ensure continued alignment
- Act as a change management agent across client departments, educating stakeholders on how they can implement a data-first strategy for their marketing and media planning efforts
- Serve as the voice of the customer, advocating for feature additions to the product Roadmap and surfacing UX challenges to the product team
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of marketing mix modeling, performance marketing, account management, BI/analytics, consulting, or software sales
- Deep knowledge in both marketing and modeling
If you are interested in becoming a trusted partner to clients and driving outcomes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.