Are you looking to build a career through a great entry level job?
Location: Portland, OR
If you are looking for a large, well-established company that has a culture of promoting from within and a defined career path, then this position may be for you!
Our client, a $4.5B+ distributor with over 900 facilities, is adding to their renowned manager trainee program.
In this structured “earn while you learn” plan, you’ll learn all aspects of the company while being groomed to run your own facility. Train in the warehouse as you learn the product lines, move into sales and marketing (both inside and out in the field), and finally operations, including financials, commercial credit, P&L, and branch staffing.
Earn a competitive base salary of $50,000 plus branch profit sharing while you learn, and enjoy a generous benefit package that includes hospital, medical, dental, and 401K. Promote after training to manage your own branch as if it were your own business. Many managers with this firm earn over six figures annually, and over 70% of the company’s upper management began in this very program.
This position is full-time and highly structured. Our client is looking for the best and brightest to hire, train, and promote.
- Gain a deep understanding of the material supply industry
- Meet the minimum criteria in each facet of the training program
- Learn to read and manage a profit and loss statement, identify areas of opportunity, and work to develop plans and strategies to improve identified metrics
- Develop a proficiency in sales and business development
- A four-year degree (required)
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics
- Combination of sales, organizational, and operational traits
- Can be comfortable with industrial client base
If this sounds like you, please apply quickly. Our client is extremely motivated to hire, and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.