Location: Beaverton, OR
We are looking for HVAC technicians of different levels of experience on behalf of our client, a Residential HVAC company based in the Portland metropolitan area.
Our client needs someone to assist in providing maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to HVAC and company standards. This person will provide customers with a high-quality experience, and maintain a professional appearance and attitude. The position is Monday through Friday and will be provided all tools and a service truck.
This company offers 401k and Full Benefits.
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given
- Demonstrate commitment to developing customer service skills
- Communicate with customers and collect C.O.D. on maintenance visits as directed
- Must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot
- Inform and educate customers on additional products or services available through company
- Some HVAC technician experience (You will be trained)
- The ability to fit in small family-owned business culture
- Friendly and positive attitude
- High mechanical aptitude
- Great work ethic
All qualified Candidates will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
In order to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.968.9000