Location: Pasco, WA
Our client is a 40+ year old local company and is the Inland Northwest’s leader in design, sales, installation and service of industrial pressure washers and wash bay systems. In search of a motivated and enthusiastic team player with mechanical aptitude and experience, or sincere interest, in providing maintenance and service of industrial pressure washers and wash bay systems. Have a fast-paced personality and high energy level. Are willing to invest in self-improvement.
Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing equipment is a plus but not required. Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing pumps, electrical motors, HVAC, rental equipment, is a plus but not required. Experience with AC/DC wiring and troubleshooting is a plus but not required. Full Benefits as well as matching 401K. Monday through Friday 7AM-4PM. Closed on weekends and holidays.
What makes this a great place to work?
Quality of life. Enjoy a balance between work and personal time. They are a close-knit team that enjoys working together. They enjoy collaborating, making decisions, and moving quickly. No multi-level hierarchy. You also will not have to be driving to locations the machines come to you!
- Interact daily with commercial and industrial customers.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair malfunctioning industrial pressure washers and wash bay system
- Daily completion and submission of documentation (estimates, work orders, parts orders, transfers, replenishment orders, time sheets etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to past a drug test and no tobacco smoking on site.
- Clean Driving record with no more than three (3) moving violations within the past 5 years.
- Must pass a technician aptitude test
All qualified candidates will be considered and are encouraged to apply and will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.