Our client is a family-owned and operated company in business for 40+ years. A wholesale distributor and processor of fresh food, their current team of 250+ people manages a supply chain that serves the West Coast for both local and national accounts.
This processing and distribution facility serves the Pacific NW in an 83,000 square foot facility with a wide range of processing options, freezing capacity and is the hub for distribution. They maintain their own fleet of trucks, which operates from all locations and serves national accounts via contract carriers.
The Production Manager will manage 40+ people, have experience coaching and mentoring team leads, and would ideally be someone experience in the food industry. A few attractive things about this employer is their company culture, great benefits, compensation and management which contributes to extremely low turnover.
- Staff Management
- Cultivate Leadership
- Order Processing, Management
- Small Business Mentality (Solution Oriented)
- Conversational Spanish (Highly Preferred)
- Highly self-motivated with a great deal of personal initiative and drive
- Organized and task oriented individual who can process work in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain productive & accurate workflow in a high demand environment
- High level of energy with positive, can-do attitude
- Projects a professional image in action and appearance
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background
- Aptitude and attitude to work in a small business environment.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.