Location: East Coast
As a Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company and a Triangle Business Journal Top 10 Best Place to Work, our client is growing quickly. They are proponents of a Conscious Culture. Conscious Culture is an environment built on purpose. A Conscious Culture means that time and effort have been invested into making sure that how their company operates is as important as their business outcomes. Because they work smarter Monday-Thursday, they’re able to offer all employees a three-day weekend!
The Senior Sales Director – Ad Agency Sales makes continuous improvement to the overall growth of the business. You are a results-oriented individual that has the grit and drive to build a sustainable pipeline, own the sales process and deliver new revenue. The industries served display a need for a collaborative, complex sales process that requires not only technical expertise, but also emotional intelligence to navigate towards new business. This is a director level position, without any direct reports, and a fantastic opportunity to grow with a SaaS company.
Some of the benefits offered are:
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Open Personal Time Off (PTO) 401k with 4% match dollar for dollar
- Stock Options
- Electronics Stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continued learning opportunities
- Quarterly reviews for potential bonus
- Pet friendly office
- Own a quota and the process to build a repeatable and scalable pipeline.
- Collaborate with Marketing for awareness building, a Sales Engineer for pipeline management, and our Operations team to ensure a successful client handoff
- Design an outbound strategy to build a pipeline based on insights from custom demo model, category thought leadership, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the marketing investment decision making process, everything from measurement to future marketing planning..
- 4-8 years of SaaS sales experience, owning pipeline building through closing
- Industries sold in to: CPG, Marketing Agencies, etc
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.