Are you an experienced, bags-on construction leader? Do you want long-term stability in your career? Have you been ready to build on your experience and promote to supervisory roles?
Our client, a highly-regarded builder of a range of commercial projects, offers this entry into a solid, secure company with a clear track to promotion.
You’ll step right in and do quality control of subcontractors, plan reading for multiple trades, and scheduling and oversight of self-performed carpentry and concrete work. Ensure that work complies with specifications, track progress, and do all you can to make sure the building’s ready on budget and on time. Demonstrated and consistent success will result in promotion and substantial increase in income.
As a company employee, you’ll enjoy job security, a generous compensation package, excellent benefits, and terrific company culture and leadership.
- Subcontractor oversight and supervision on commercial construction projects
- Ensure subcontractor work complies with all specifications
- Read and review plans for multiple trades
- Supervise and schedule self-performed carpentry work
- Experience as a commercial carpenter or foreman
- Demonstrated supervisory leadership of employees and subcontractors
- Familiarity with the trades involved in large building construction
- Self-motivated and -disciplined, communication skills, personal and professional integrity
This client is extremely motivated to hire. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and all qualified applicants will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.