Location: Tacoma, WA
Our client is a regional full service brokerage offering Personal, Commercial and Group Benefits lines of insurance. One of the oldest agencies in Western Washington, they’ve been stably growing over 100+ years, an exceptionally reputable broker in the Pierce County. There are direct relationships with management, so not a lot of red tape you find at larger corporate offices.
They are currently looking to fill a leadership role as a Senior Account Manager in their Commercial Department after a recent acquisition has almost doubled the size of their office. As for clientele, and coverages, they write mostly General Main street commercial business, apartments, condos, contractors, construction, small business, restaurants, professional liability lines, etc…
This role will manage a small book, oversee their account managers and be a pivotal part in ensuring staff gets training, access and time to grow with designations, training and be a part of transitioning from a traditional “in office broker” to a broker with the resources to work remote in a blended in office and remote environment, and fully remote for their independent staff that shows they have the communication chops to do so.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary and annual bonuses.
- Manage a small desk of Commercial Clients
- Help manage, train and provide mentorship and leadership to the client service team
- Cover work for staff when they are on leave
- Will collaborate on protocol and policy for their online team
- 10+ years of Commercial Insurance experience
- Knowledge of Commercial Lines
- Experience in a team leadership role (does not have to be department management, any leadership experience will suffice)
- Experience coaching, training, managing and supporting staff diverse staff
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
In order to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.968.9000