Are you a solid sales pro? Do you execute sales strategies by building customer relationships that last? Are you experienced with the contractor marketplace? Our client, a nationally ranked supplier of quality materials for the construction industry, has an outstanding opportunity for you!
Call on residential and commercial contractors in a greater Puget Sound territory selling top-line lumber and siding. Build relationships, negotiate pricing, and carry out an aggressive sales strategy that serves the customers and increases market share.
You’ll enjoy excellent benefits, a very generous base salary, and an incentive structure reputed to be the best in the industry. Company vehicle, tech, and expense account are also included.
- Proactively grow and manage local builder accounts
- Prepare and communicate quotes, terms, service, and dates to customers
- Increase and maintain a strong network of industry relationships
- Work closely with inside sales and project coordinator team members
- Consistently offer a complete, top line of products and services
- Recent or current experience in the lumber industry
- Demonstrated pricing and contract negotiation skills
- Successful sales and account management experience
- Strong knowledge of blueprints, takeoffs, and codes
High personal and professional integrity