Location: Portland, OR
Our client is a specialty distributor specializing in Security & Automation Control Systems. They have an attractive company culture, and offer excellent pay, and a strong benefits program.
This position is a Building Automation Controls Project Manager role managing the installation and servicing of Automation Controls & Security projects with both direct business and sub-contracted projects with Mechanical Contractors.
Compensation includes a base salary of $70,000 – $90,000 (DOE), although they are negotiable with candidates who have more industry experience. Additionally our client provides a fully employer paid benefit package covering hospital, medical, dental, 401k and either a company car or car allowance.
- 4+ years experience in Commercial Building Automation Systems (BAS) and Direct Digital Controls (DDC) project management.
- Experience working with past and present Controls systems along with any or all of the following industry standards is a plus: BACnet, LON and Tridium Ax.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience troubleshooting, repairing and calibrating DDC systems.
- Knowledge and experience creating, troubleshooting and editing DDC programs and front end graphical user interfaces (GUI).
- Practical experience interfacing & integrating DDC systems with commercial buildings electrical & mechanical equipment systems.
- Experience with commercial building mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to read, understand and update controls system submittal drawings.