Are you accomplished in planning, execution, detail, and teamwork? Would you like to work for a growing company that does good for people and the environment? This South End opportunity has logistics, people management, and operations in one great, sustainable role!
Our client, a growing and established force in used product recycling and resale, seeks an experienced leader to manage this critical collector/distributor branch. You’ll supervise tank and box truck operators who collect used product, which is then refined into a clean, usable form. Use your whole skillset as you handle transportation, personnel, P&L, scheduling, and customer service.
Enjoy a competitive salary, performance bonus, and a generous benefit package that includes medical, vision, dental, and 401(k). Build your career and do what you do well while helping save the planet.
Job duties include:
- Oversight of all branch operations
- Supervision of drivers, product collection, and routes
- DOT, safety, and environmental compliance
- External and internal customer service
- Tactical execution of company strategy and vision
- Experience in logistics, petrochemical transportation, and operations
- Demonstrated effectiveness in supervision and team management
- Effective communication with direct reports, other branches, and customers
- Computer savvy, knowledge of MS Office (Excel), and database programs
- Four-year degree desired (but not required)
This employer is ready to interview and hire. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.