Location: New Jersey – Ewing Township, NJ 08628
Are you interested in joining one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America since 2019, 2020 and 2021? They are a SaaS company based in North Carolina that helps marketing executives make better, faster, more profitable marketing investment decisions, by accurately measuring and modeling financial impact across all marketing channels (digital, traditional media and in-store). They are currently looking for an Associate Marketing Analyst to join the team!
You will work directly on-site with one of their largest Enterprise clients. This role will be supporting a variety of brands to drive key processes and assist in the creation of desired outputs to achieve client objectives and demonstrate the value of the software application.
- Gather and process marketing data, financial data and other business data as requested by the Client Success Manager and Implementation Manager using the software data processing system.
- Manage data integrity and perform analyses to ensure quality of marketing activity and financial information.
- Develop econometric models that measure marketing effectiveness using the software
- Create marketing scenarios using the software optimization and forecasting procedures to drive insights for customer objectives with direction from the Client Success Manager.
- Assist the Client Success Manager by developing presentation content to demonstrate value of the software
- Complete ad-hoc analysis as necessary to answer client objectives given marketing landscape.
- B.S. in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or related field
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use software tools such as Excel to process and analyze data
- Basic statistical knowledge (time-series modeling a plus)
- 2-3 years min. working within data analysist and modeling
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.